A lot of TV work and attending lots of parties..this is the answer for me #Magaliworld
Anyone who enjoys a bit of glamour in their life highlight the eyes first. It is the focal point and perfect way to doll up any make up from soft and natural to high-glam and excentuated. The best way to bring out your eyes is with your eyelashes. This is because no matter what the style of the false eyelash, your eyes will always stand out with them on.
Why you should use Sophia Lily Lashes?
Sophia Lily Lashes are beautifully crafted high quality, lightweight mink false eyelashes. They are set on a soft flexible lightweight band and are easy to apply. They come in various shapes and sizes to accommodate a wide range of eyes ensuring you look on point every time.
What is the cost?
They are priced at £6.99 per packet of lashes plus postage and packaging.
How do I Apply and Remove the lashes?
1. Clean eyelids thoroughly.
2. Carefully remove lashes from the tray using tweezers from the lash band and check length against your eye. If lashes are too wide, turn outside edge with small scissors.
3. Apply a line of eyelash glue to the lash band. Wait approximately 20-30 seconds for the glue to become sticky.
4. Position lashes to the natural lash line. Gently press on the lashes starting from the middle to the outside edges. Hold ends to fix for a few seconds.
5. For removal gently peel lashes off and remove any residue with warm water to the lash bad to get best results. Be careful when doing so.
Do you not use glue on irritated or sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only well branded glue. There are no known safety hazards associated with normal use of false eyelashes. Although application of false eyelashes are usually uncomplicated please use service of a trained professional for best results.
How do I clean my Sophia Lily Lashes?
A top tip with Sophia Lily Lashes to maintain them for future use is to apply and remove them with care and when they are off, use a clean cotton bud dipped in boiled water to sterilise and remove any bacteria from the strip of lashes.
Where can I buy Sophia Lily Lashes?